Saturday, February 5, 2011

Marieta Maglas - Letter to Jesus

If I could understand who I am
from the beginning,
maybe I would never be able
to defeat my hopes and suffer as a ruin.
but so many roads I covered without you, Jesus,
that I can not have the courage
to stop and fall again, any longer.
I wanted to tack my attitude
for being only with You,
I wanted to totally transform myself
into another woman,
that woman awoken by You,
that woman recognizing
her own new existence.
Now I know that
only through Your Divinity and only with You
I can attain love and I can be tangent to You,
with this love inside, as a proof of my existence.
and I know that only together with You and only through You,
I can reach the truth.
and I know that only together with You and only through You
I can get to Father,
and I can survive,
because life comes from Him.


All rights reserved to the poet, to read more poems by Marieta Maglas follow the links; www.poemhunter.com/marieta-maglas/,  
www.poemsabout.com/poet/marieta-maglas/

No comments:

Post a Comment